Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
TV Sorrisi Italy

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Dr. House FAN Index du Forum -> Salle d'examen -> Presse -> House M.D
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Angélique
Admin

Féminin Balance (23sep-22oct) 馬 Cheval
Personnage(s) préféré(s): Wilson, Cameron
Ships: H/Cam

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Juil - 23:54 (2008)    Sujet du message: TV Sorrisi Italy Répondre en citant

C'est une interview faite sur le tournage de House par Armando Gallo.

Attention SPOILER SAISON 5 !!!

Version anglaise :

Mr. Laurie, do you ever feel the presence of your father on the set?
In one way or another, he's there. Even though he was very different from House. He was refined and gentle, incapable of saying something that could deliberately hurt someone. He was a family doctor and would have been outraged by House's gruff manner, but he would be also impressed by his intellect. He would have fun following me in this series, but he left us 9 years ago.

Did he ever say anything about your acting career?
No, and I think he would have liked it if I became a doctor like him. I still remember the time when he brought me to London Hospital. I see him as if it were now, he was proud to show me off to his co-workers, but I was 16 and had other ideas in my head.

So what did you do?
I went to University of Cambridge to study Anthropology (smiles), a way to prolong my indecision about what do do when I grow up. It's part of my fantastic imagination. As I kid I created worlds that were mine alone, full of monsters and dragons that were fighting. Or I imagined myself as an athlete, as a mounter of impossible mountains or as a heroic soldier in a war.

So the actor in you was already coming out?
Being an actor was a fantastic way of killing time when I was at the university, until I met Stephen Fry. He was a young wise man. He talked as though he was 40, but he was my age and he made me realize right away that acting was an art. We formed a theatrical company in a very lucky age, the early eighties.

There was another famous actress in your company, Emma Thompson.
It was Emma who introduced me to Stephen. All we did together was write and act funny little scenes. The three of us are still friends today. When we're together, we laugh a lot.

When we met four years ago, you told us that the character of House was all in the script pages and you didn't do anything other than interpret it.
It was absolutely false modesty.

What have you brought to the character?
I hope that House is more playful now. I always try to make his childish side come out. At the beginning of the series, he felt like sort of a Phantom of the Opera character. He was physically and mentally marked so much that he didn't even want his patients to see him.

You became sexy while playing House. Why?
It's illuminating. I read a theory that explains why women find House sexy. It says that he's sexy because he never gives up. He acts as if he doesn't care about anyone, but in reality he takes care of his patients even to the point where he risks his own life for them. This theory makes sense to me.

What does Hugh Laurie have in common with House?

A fear of enjoying life. It looks like Hose is afraid to be happy. If he embraces joy, there's a risk, because if it's taken away, he ends up worse off than before. In a strange and screwed up way I do this as well. It's an inner sense of guilt, maybe because of all this luck I've had in my career.

Would you trust House as your doctor?
Absolutely. Luckily I've made it to 49 without needing a doctor, but if I needed one, I'd rather have a great grumpy doctor than one that is gentle and less capable

What do you do to stay healthy?
Maybe my father brought me up well. But these days all I do is drink coffee and smoke, and so far I've done well. I do practice boxing: it's become my therapy. It helps me survive the rhythm of 24 hour-long episodes shot in 10 months. When you're in the ring, 3 minutes of the round become an eternity! You discover that if we could live our inner life as intensely as in these 3 minutes, it would be like living thousands of years.

source
===============
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Juil - 23:54 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Loss
House Addict

Féminin Sagittaire (22nov-21déc)
Ships: Chips?

MessagePosté le: Mer 16 Juil - 23:59 (2008)    Sujet du message: TV Sorrisi Italy Répondre en citant

Citation:

I read a theory that explains why women find House sexy. It says that he's sexy because he never gives up. He acts as if he doesn't care about anyone, but in reality he takes care of his patients even to the point where he risks his own life for them. This theory makes sense to me.

he's right!
=P

(merci pour l'article!)
===============
(Cellar Door)
Visiter le site web du posteur
supertitilo
House Addict

Localisation: aucune importance, je squatte le forum n'importe ou
Féminin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 鷄 Coq
Ships: No comment

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Juil - 18:11 (2008)    Sujet du message: TV Sorrisi Italy Répondre en citant

Merci pour l'article en anglais. Je le sentais pas bien en italien Very Happy
===============
Humeur du jour : de retour de londres ^^

merci et de rien camu ^^
Ortie
House Addict

Féminin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: Lun 21 Juil - 10:55 (2008)    Sujet du message: TV Sorrisi Italy Répondre en citant

Et en italien? je comprends mieux...
===============
Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 15:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: TV Sorrisi Italy

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Dr. House FAN Index du Forum -> Salle d'examen -> Presse -> House M.D Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation