Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
National Association of Television Program Executives [26/01/10]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Dr. House FAN Index du Forum -> House M.D -> Actualité
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Angélique
Admin

Féminin Balance (23sep-22oct) 馬 Cheval
Personnage(s) préféré(s): Wilson, Cameron
Ships: H/Cam

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Fév - 12:58 (2010)    Sujet du message: National Association of Television Program Executives [26/01/10] Répondre en citant

Le 26 Janvier dernier avait lieu une sorte de conversation autour d'un café avec Hugh Laurie, Katie Jacobs & David Shore pour le NATPE (National Association of Television Program Executives) à Las Vegas. Pour plus d'informations.

Quelques articles sont apparus sur la toile pour parler de cette journée :

Citation:
The coolest sighting of the night? Hugh Laurie enjoying a late-night cut of meat with "House" producer Katie Jacobs. They were still dining around 11:30 p.m.

Source: TheWrap.com

Citation:
The series is always dubbed internationally, and asked whether local adaptations had been considered, fellow exec producer Katie Jacobs said none were on the immediate agenda.

"We're so in the haystack just trying to produce good shows for this country. It's a really interesting idea but I must admit I haven't thought about it," she said. Shore concurred: "I haven't given it a lot of thought but I don't see why not."

"Somebody somewhere is doing an absolutely magnificent job of translating these ideas into Flemish," said star Hugh Laurie. "I don't know who it is and I don't know how the process works but we're all immensely grateful for their efforts. It's frightening to think what would be involved in remaking the show in each of those countries."

Laurie, who plays the series' eponymous doctor, was speaking fresh from completing his directorial debut on the 17th episode in the current season of House – its sixth on Fox. Asked if he'd found himself difficult to work with, he said: "I was almost impossible. I'm still in my trailer."

Source: C21Media

Citation:
Hugh "Droll" Laurie has that "what am I doing here" look on his face as the 8 am gabfest with him and "House" exec producers David Shore and Katie Jacobs. He warms up as he talks about directing his first seg, which he wrapped this week. He joked that he was now "in the three day's grace before they see it," Laurie said, referring to Shore and Jacobs. "And then our relationship may change."

Good question from moderator Chris Harrison. How was Laurie the actor like to work for Laurie the director ?
"I was nearly impossible," he said. "I'm still in my trailer." Laurie added that he was fortunate to have for formidable David Strathairn in the episode.

Laurie recalled the process of getting cast in the NBC Universal-produced Fox drama. When he first met with Bryan Singer, who helmed the pilot, "he was eating a tuna sandwich ... and he didn't stop eating the sandwich."
The subject of the show's strong success internationally came up. Laurie admits he's surprised by it, because it's such a wordy and character-dense show with "a very particular verbal tone," he said.

"We don't have that many car chases, ticking bombs or exploding elevators," he said. "We're very grateful to somebody somewhere with a large dictionary and thesaurus" who handles the translations.

Other tidbits:
** "House" was chased after by ABC and Fox when it was first in development.

** Then-Fox programming chief Gail Berman convinced Jacobs that the Dr. Gregory House character should not be in a wheelchair, as originally envisioned. The sight of him walking with a cane was much more powerful.

** About that American accent, Laurie admits he does work at it, though when he's on camera he tries not to think about working at it. "It doesn't get easier." While he was directing it was funny for him to switch back and forth, Shore noted.

** They tried the character with a British accent "for about a minute," Shore said. Laurie got through two sentences and that was it. House remained a true-blue Yankee.

** The question of the death of Kal Penn's character comes up. Laurie sounds like he'd vote for Penn for president. (Penn left the show to work for the Obama administration.) "Kal Penn is a ferociously intelligent, kind and funny person," Laurie said, "exactly the sort of bloke you would hope would wind up working for the president."

Source: Variety

Pour avoir la vidéo en entière et Hi-RES : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U4S0T5G1
Merci à bonorattle pour celle-ci.
===============
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Fév - 12:58 (2010)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
[B]rooklyn
Cameron Addict

Féminin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 龍 Dragon
Personnage(s) préféré(s): Cameron &a
Episode(s) préféré(s): Episodes avec Cam
Ships: Chameron

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Fév - 19:22 (2010)    Sujet du message: National Association of Television Program Executives [26/01/10] Répondre en citant

Merci pour les infos!!
===============
http://jennifermorrisonfan.xooit.tv

I have a dream!Martin Luther King
Visiter le site web du posteur
Freckle
Cameron Addict

Féminin Bélier (21mar-19avr)
Personnage(s) préféré(s): House,Cameron
Ships: House/Cameron

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Fév - 20:15 (2010)    Sujet du message: National Association of Television Program Executives [26/01/10] Répondre en citant

en fait ça sert à quoi? parce qu'on apprends rien...
j'ai vu les photos avec DS et KJ
elle me desespere !! elle devrait quand meme savoir qu'avec une jupe ou une robe, on croise les jambes quand on s'assoit lol
===============

Gift from Angelic
Visiter le site web du posteur MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 15:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: National Association of Television Program Executives [26/01/10]

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Dr. House FAN Index du Forum -> House M.D -> Actualité Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation