Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
ed -- facing a European team that

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Dr. House FAN Index du Forum -> House M.D -> Les Acteurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lebaobei123

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Sep - 03:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: ed -- facing a European team that Répondre en citant

FORT MYERS, Fla. -- Big Papi is staying put. David Ortiz and the Red Sox agreed to a 2015 contract Sunday with options for the following two years, a move that means the popular slugger will probably finish his career in Boston. Ortiz, the World Series MVP last season, has led the Red Sox to three championships in the past 10 years. He batted .309 with 30 home runs and 103 RBIs in 137 games last season after missing all of spring training while rehabbing a strained Achilles tendon. The 38-year-old designated hitter has 431 major league homers and has made nine All-Star teams in 11 years with Boston. The Red Sox announced the deal Sunday night. It includes a club or vesting option for 2016, and a club option for 2017. "With this agreement, we have near certainty that David Ortiz will finish his career in a Red Sox uniform, which is something we have all wanted and that we are all proud of," owner John Henry said in a statement. "It is difficult to describe Davids contributions to our city both on the field and off the field, and we are so proud to have this ambassador of our game with us as he continues on this road to Cooperstown." Multiple media outlets reported earlier that the sides had reached an agreement that guarantees Ortiz $16 million in 2015. He is set to earn $15 million this season as part of a two-year contract he signed in November 2012. The team said Ortiz, manager John Farrell and general manager Ben Cherington would be available to the media Monday in Sarasota before the Red Sox play the Baltimore Orioles. Big Papi batted .353 with five home runs and 13 RBIs in the 2013 post-season. He hit a clutch grand slam that swung the AL championship series against Detroit, then punctuated his performance with a dominant World Series against St. Louis. He went 11 for 16 (.688) with two homers, six RBIs and eight walks to leave him with the best World Series batting average (.455), on-base percentage (.576) and slugging percentage (.795) among players with at least 50 plate appearances. Ortiz ranked third in the majors with a .564 slugging percentage last season, and his .972 OPS over the past three years trails only Miguel Cabrera (1.036). Ortiz is a .287 career hitter with 520 doubles and 1,429 RBIs in 17 big league seasons with the Twins and Red Sox. He was voted MVP of the 2004 AL championship series, leading Bostons unprecedented comeback from a 3-0 deficit against the rival New York Yankees. By then, Red Sox fans had fallen in love with Big Papi. By now, hes joined the pantheon of Bostons most-beloved sports stars, a group that includes the likes of Bobby Orr, Larry Bird, Bill Russell, Tom Brady and Ted Williams. Since arriving in Boston in 2003, Ortiz ranks second among major league hitters in slugging percentage (.572) to Albert Pujols (.601). Big Papi also has 11 career game-ending homers in the regular season, more than any other active player. Cheap Damien Wilson Jersey . Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger that the team is quietly gauging interest on the Senators captain, though Spezza has a limited no-trade clause and carries a large contract. Cheap Ezekiel Elliott Jersey .com) - Nino Williams posted 18 points and seven rebounds, as Kansas State edged No. http://www.cheapcowboysjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-l-p-ladouceur-jersey. Johan Franzen had two goals and two assists, Gustav Nyquist a goal and three assists and David Legwand a goal and two assists in the Red Wings 7-4 win over the New Jersey Devils. Cheap DeMarcus Ware Jersey . The Calgary Stampeders announced both moves on Wednesday. Parker played 17 regular season games with the Stampeders in 2013, setting career-highs in catches (21) and yards (217). Cheap Jamize Olawale Jersey . - Novak Djokovic beat John Isner 7-5, 6-7 (2), 6-1 on Saturday to reach the final of the BNP Paribas Open, where hell resume his longtime rivalry with Roger Federer.Tiger Woods removed himself from consideration for the Ryder Cup team Wednesday evening with a clear message that he is not healthy enough to play. One day after U.S. captain Tom Watson said he trusted Woods to give him the "straight skinny" on the condition of his back injury and his game, Woods said he called the 64-year-old captain to say he would not be available. The decision spares Watson from having to leave Woods off the team, and it eliminates a distraction over the next three weeks before Watson announces his three captains picks for the Sept. 26-28 matches against Europe at Gleneagles. "I have already spoken to Tom about the Ryder Cup, and while I greatly appreciate his thinking about me for a possible captains pick, I took myself out of consideration," Woods said in a statement on his website. "The U.S. team and the Ryder Cup mean too much to me not to be able to give it my best." That he was even under consideration was mildly surprising. Woods best finish this year was a tie for 25th because of nagging back issues at the start of the year that led him to have surgery on March 31. He missed two majors, including the Masters for the first time, and did not return for three months. In the four events he played upon his return, he missed the cut twice, withdrew during the final round at Firestone and finished 69th in the British Open for his worst 72-hole result in a major. "My primary wish is for Tiger to be healthy and competitive, and I hope that hell return to the game very soon," Watson said in a statement released by the PGA of America. "Of course, Im disappointed that Tiger Woods has asked not to be considered for the U.S. Ryder Cup team, and that his health is not where he would like it to be. However, I think we can all agree that we need Tiger Woods in this great sport, and he has taken the high road by informing me early on in the selection process. "My focus will remain on identifying three players to join the U.S. team and give us the best chance for success at Gleneagles." Woods said his recent back trouble was not related to the impinged nerve that led to surgery. He missed the cut by five shots at Valhalla, aand he grimaced for the final three hours of the second round at the PGA Championship.dddddddddddd "Ive been told by my doctors and trainer that my back muscles need to be rehabilitated and healed," Woods said. "Theyve advised me not to play or practice now. I was fortunate that my recent back injury was not related to my surgery and was muscular only." Woods said he would not return until his World Challenge in Orlando, Florida, the first week of December. That would mean he doesnt play the Frys.com Open or an exhibition in Argentina with Matt Kuchar scheduled for October. Woods was considering the Frys.com Open, a requirement for eight players who competed in an exhibition in Turkey two years ago. Watson and Woods have never been close, and they only talked about his Ryder Cup situation for the first time a few weeks ago. Even so, Watson said all summer that he wanted Woods on the team provided he was healthy and playing well. And while Woods was injured and not playing at all, Watson remained interested. "I dont make this comment loosely. He is Tiger Woods and he brings a lot to the team -- if he has the ability to play and hes healthy, "Watson said Monday. "He brings a lot to the team. And Id be a fool not to consider him." Watson already has lost Dustin Johnson, who went 3-0 at Medinah in the last Ryder Cup, because he has taken a "voluntary leave" to face "personal challenges." Jason Dufner, who went 3-1 in his Ryder Cup debut two years ago, has a neck injury and is out indefinitely. Dufner fell out of the top nine who automatically qualified. Watson already has three rookies on his team -- Jordan Spieth, Jimmy Walker and Patrick Reed -- facing a European team that features Rory McIlroy and three other players from the top five in the world. American players have three weeks to audition for Watson before he announces his picks Sept. 2 in New York. This will be only the second Ryder Cup that Woods does not play. He missed the 2008 Ryder Cup at Valhalla while sitting out the second half of the season following reconstructive knee surgery. That was the last time the Americans won the Ryder Cup. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Sep - 03:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum Dr. House FAN Index du Forum -> House M.D -> Les Acteurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation